Monday, June 29, 2009

Dry Heaves. Thank Goodness

No. Really. I'm serious.

~Just when I begin to worry... "is baby still okay?" I get the dry heaves and everything is okay again.

~I was reading a post by a teenage mother-to-be on a message board I frequent: "Is it normal to have weird cravings at this stage? Yesterday I ate a pickle wrapped in cheese!" All I could think is, "Oh, now THAT sounds good! Yum-yum!"

~I'm 11w1d today and I've been using a hair tie to secure my pants for at least 8 weeks now. (use a thin hair tie, thread thru your button hole then use the loop to grab the button. An instant 1/2" - 1" increase of belly breathing room!)

~Did I mention I cried over pancakes? Well, I nearly cried over grilled cheese too.
.... Boy, I could go for one of those right now!

~My husband does't want me to buy a black onesie with a "Grandma" tattoo on the front. (Think of the old school "Mom" with a heart tattoos) I think my mom would love one! He's such a stickler for babies = cute. Ha! Our baby = Mom is Badass!

~I'm stuck at work listening to my insane coworkers love of K-100 (Country station). The song is something like "God is great, beer is good, people are crazy."
While I can't dispute the logic, it makes me think, "If this song plays one more time, I'LL SHOW THEM CRAZY!!!!"

Peace out. Preggo brain kicked in and I feel like its nap time once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment