Monday, July 27, 2009

Somebody else finally knows!

The (postponed) date for my MIL's birthday finally came, so DH & I presented her with a necklace I made. It had a "Grandma" charm with 5 birthstones (she has 4 grandkids + our little one)

Just when she opened it, my DH said, "We have ALL FIVE stones on there."

She said "how pretty!" and my FIL rushed to help her put it on. We just sat there.... I was hitting my husbands leg under the table.... he finally said, "Did you hear what I said? ALL FIVE stones."

They both gave us blank stares for about 20 seconds before my MIL said, "What? You mean YOU?!"

It was cute

Later, we got to tell my BIL & SIL. My SIL is very excited - the only niece/nephew they have (other side of the family) are teenagers. It'll be nice because their kids are young too so they'll be close in age to our LO.

It was such a relief to finally be able to tell! I'm *hoping* to bribe my mother into coming over this week so I can tell her, then I'll tell my boss sometime the second week of Aug (after 1 more doppler check).

No comments:

Post a Comment