Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Samuel, 4/30/08 ~ 7/17/08

Thinking of my miscarriage, I wanted to chronicle some of the things I've written in honor of our angel.

January 21, 2009
This week, we thought we'd be welcoming you into the world. Instead, we sit here with empty arms, fulfilled hearts and open minds.
I'll always yearn to know you; to love you in person. Instead, I must be content to love you from afar and meet you in heaven. Our love for you will only grow stronger with each passing moment, and our happiest day will be meeting you in heaven.
In my heart, I believe you're a boy, but in my mind I know you're simply and purely one of God's most beautiful angels.

Mommy & Daddy will love and cherish you forever. Our sweet, sweet baby, we love you more than words can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment